If you want to entertain your baby and place them in a safe space, then you need a Kick and Play Piano Tummy Time Mat. Music, colors, and comfort surround your little learner as they kick and crawl to sights and sounds. The mat can be used at all stages of your baby’s development and even well into toddlerhood. Introduce it to your three month old for tummy time purposes. Place your sitting baby in it to manipulate its rings and toys. Detach the piano to allow your toddler to make some music.
- Mirror-A mirror helps your little one understand the concept of object permanence. They’ll also be fascinated with their own form and reflections around the mat.
- Manipulatives-Four adorable monkeys attach around the center beam to serve as toys for your baby’s imaginative play and social development.
- Strengthens the Body-Your baby will be encouraged to bend, reach, and grasp for objects and the piano, which will strengthen their system.
- Easy to Clean-The mat is smooth and water resistant, so it’s a cinch to wipe down and keep clean.
- Portable-The mat can be folded up with ease, making it compact enough to travel with, move from room to room, and even take outdoors.